
Adam turned 9 months old this week. He's got two teeth, and he is crawling (so he is getting a little less fussy). This is him out in the backyard (aren't you so proud of our Alabama grass in New Mexico?) Jesse had to work so hard to get grass like that. People always comment on it. I just thought I would post these cute pictures of my baby for all of you. I don't really have much interesting news to post. Maybe next time.
3 comments:
Yay Adam! He is finally crawling! Wow, Katy, your kids are growing up so fast, and we're missing it! We miss you guys so much. But we will see you this coming week and we're thrilled. Adam gets cuter all of the time!
Oh Adam, what a cutie! Hayden came home the other night and said, "I have slobber on my shirt." I said, "Hayden, control yourself." He said, "It's Adam's!" and he didn't even change his shirt to go to mutual. That's how sweet we all think Adam is.
Sweet pictures!
Thanks for your comment! I need all the help I can get! I will let Annalie know that you are an expert in Scouts. She is nrevous about that. Do y'all have a big primary?
Post a Comment