Saturday, September 13, 2008

as promised


So these are the pictures of the cards that Nancy and I made the other night. Yea for new camera batteries. They are so incredibly cute. I really love the Close To My Heart scrapbook company, which is where I got this kit. I plan on becoming an independent consultant when we move. (I would do it now, but this area is so small and I don't want to infringe on my friend's turf) She is so sweet; when she saw that the party reached almost enough in sales for me to get this kit for free, she bought one more thing for herself so I would get it. Feel free to leave comments on how cute they are!!

2 comments:

The Bozemans said...

Wow!!! Katy, those are super cute! Love the colors! Oh, Jill posted this comment, not David. David wouldn't dream of saying "super cute", but I'm sure you knew that. :) Love you guys!

Caroline said...

Love them! You are so talented and creative!