
So a couple of weeks ago, I entered a piano competition at the Bi-County Fair in Prewitt, NM. It is about 10 minutes from our house. I won 2nd place, complete with trophy and $30. How cool is that? I like how having a piano trophy on my piano makes me seem more legitimate as a piano teacher. I said piano 3 times in that sentence. I got Jesse to take a picture of me specifically for my blog and he wanted to take it next to the sunflowers that he grew in our backyard garden. So, kudos to Jesse for his massive sunflowers.
7 comments:
Congrats! What did you play?
Wow, Katy! Congratulations! We'd love to have you come back to T-town! When Aubrey and I moved from Alabama, we weren't gone long, either. But the things that happened while we were in Neb., made it clear that we were needed at that particular time. Then we weren't. Funny how things sometimes work like that, huh?
Woah, you go girl! That is great. I always knew you were a great piano player. And yay to Jesse for the sunflowers!
Those are some massive sunflowers! Great job on your award!
I played an excerpt of a Chopin nocturne in E minor.
Katy, you are awesome! How come you didn't let us know so we could come and see you perform? Oh yeah, we were gone that weekend...well, we are proud of you!!
Congratulations! That is SO exciting!
Post a Comment