

Jesse's birthday was a few weeks ago. Here are some pictures. I made him a Pokeball cake. His presents were an ocarina (a musical instrument--hardcore Zelda fan), and Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS. I'm excited to get my turn to play Metroid; it looks like a good game. I've played it just a little and it's hard for me to figure out without a walkthrough (just like all the Metroid games!). The two guys hugging Jesse in the top picture are some young men from the church, with Jeremy in the front. He had a great birthday overall. He was a little bummed about being 1 year older and facing a career change; he hoped to be more stable than that. However, he knows what the Lord wants us to do and he's willing. For that, I'm really grateful.Since this is a blog about Jesse, I'll talk about how awesome he is for just a bit. He is a wonderful teacher and a lot of the kids at the school feel comfortable enough to talk to him about their everyday life. Our bishop (who also teaches at the school) says there is always a group of boys following Jesse around, whether it's at church or school. His young men keep trying to figure out a way for us to be able to stay; I know they love him tons. He treats his family pretty good, too! He takes really good care of me and he was always helping me out when I was sick and pregnant with Adam. He is very optimistic and is always trying to be in a good mood. He is loyal; even though he could quit his job now and make more money in industry, he is fulfilling his contract that he signed to stay here for the duration of the school year and on top of that, he tries to do a good job as well. He cares about his students so much. Are you sick of hearing about my amazing husband? Well, I'm not sick of writing about him but I will stop so that this post won't be so humongous. Maybe it's too late.
Happy Birthday Jesse!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
That is all so true about Jesse! We were just saying last night how much Hayden is going to miss him....we ALL are!! There will be a huge gap when you all leave :( The cake was adorable (and yummy)!
Happy Birthday to JEsse!!! we think you guys are some of the greatest people we know! and second everything you said! (well, to a point...;) hope you guys enjoy the rest of your time in nm!
Post a Comment