OK, I'm going to nerd out for just a few minutes about video games. I always play with my kids, though, just in case I come off like negligent Mom!
Today is truly a wonderful day. I just beat the Cave of Ordeals in Zelda Twilight Princess. This is actually harder than beating the end of the game. I had to try about 7 or 8 times. For all of you Zelda fans, to reach the Cave of Ordeals, warp to Gerudo Desert and then you will see part of the Bridge of Eldin. Use Midna to warp the bridge back to its original place and there will be a cave under where the portion of the bridge used to be. Go in there and begin the 50 levels of ordeals (they got that name totally right). I wouldn't attempt it, though without all of your arrows (win the star game in Castle City to get a larger quiver), all of your bombs (help out the canoe rental person at Zora's River to get another bomb bag), and all of your bottles (one from Sera in Ordon Village, one from the lantern guy, one from Jovanni after you get 20 poes for him, and one at the fishing hole in Zora's river) complete with blue potions ( you can buy them for 100 rupees each from the Goron in Kakariko Village but only at night). I think I'll beat the game this week. I've been working on it from time to time for about 2 months. On top of that, look at my cute kids!!!! It's not the best picture, but it's good enough to show how much they've grown up in the last few months. Samuel looks like a little boy now that we cut his hair. Once we got out to New Mexico, his curls just weren't curly anymore! Jeremy and Meredith have gotten really tall and both have slimmed up from what they were when we left Alabama. Meredith's clothes actually fit her looser than when we moved even though they're shorter. Adam looks like he might be redhead. Red hair is in my Mom's side of the family, even though noone's had it for a few generations. Anyway, I think I'll publish my next post about Adam's birthday with some pics of him because I never got around to sending out a Christmas newsletter.
4 comments:
Sam is so big! You're kids are cuties! That video game sounds WAY complicated. I gave up on video games when I couldn't win Ms. Pac-man(I don't even remember how to spell it.) My kids would love to have a cool mom like you that plays video games! That rocks!
I love your blog! It was so fun to read and so interesting, and so good to see how you guys are. We visit New Mex all the time, cause Daves family is there... its a cool place. Congratulations on your new baby!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!
JesseAnn
Funny Katy!!! Jeff has just recently gotten into World of War Craft and I think it might become a second job....Love hearing about you and your family. I miss you guys so much!!!!
love, Laura
I'm so glad you visited me! It sounds like you're really adapting to NM. Your town is about the same size as the one I grew up in. I think your kids are really going to benefit from the cultural atmosphere not only of an Indian community, but a small and close-knit community. I admit I'm slightly jealous! The new baby is so cute. Congratulations!
Post a Comment