Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Alabama






These are a few pictures from our day at the beach with Grandma (at the top with Adam) when we went to Alabama for a couple of weeks this summer. It was a fun trip and we didn't get to stay long enough! We had a great time relaxing with our family. I'd forgotten how beautiful and green Alabama was. Jesse and I both really miss that and the abundance of water sometimes. We're still holding up here in New Mexico for a while. We both really need to learn Navajo; there are quite a few people in the area who don't speak English. It's a difficult language for me, though. I'm glad the kids are learning it in school!!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Fun! I love Meredith's bathing suit!
We miss you here too!

tracyp said...

Katy, I found your blog thru Caroline's. It's so amazing to see your kids all grown up. I was thinking back to when I was living next door to ya'll that summer. I haven't hardly seen y'all since then. I'm very excited for David! They look so happy and so good together. I hope you sister is doing well also.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Katy! I would like to visit the Gulf Shores someday! This blog thingy is super fun and such a cool way to keep in touch and visit in our busy world!!

Jessica said...

Hi Lawrence family! I found your blog a while back through Laura, I think, and then forgot about it because of my extreme lack of short term memory. I just found it again after getting in touch with Melody though. I love catching up with all my friends!

Your family is beautiful! Congratulations on the recent baptism. Our Sarah will be baptized in November. Baptisms are so special. I'd love to keep in touch through our blogs or email.

Cheyenne said...

What?! David's married? I'm totally excited for him. Tell him congrats...they look soooo happy together! Also, what?! Jeremy got baptized? What the heck? I need to check your blog more often. You're all growing up!

Anonymous said...

Katy!
We need updates, I know your life is uber-exciting and you have SO much time, ha-ha!!