
I have posted this picture of my family in front of the Albuquerque Temple because it represents the two things that I am thankful for every day. My family and the gospel. We had an easygoing Thanksgiving Day; we ate at 5:30 and when I asked the kids what their favorite part of the dinner was they (excluding Adam) said, "Everything!!". That was nice to hear. Jesse and I both think that this year the dressing and rolls were the best I have ever made. I found a new recipe for homemade rolls and it is my new favorite!! It is from a Paula Deen cookbook and it is called Mama's Rolls. Of course, Adam expresses his thanks by making the hugest mess possible. Well, short post; we had a great Thanksgiving Holiday and I hope all of you had a great day, too!!!!
4 comments:
Post that recipe for the rolls, please! :) I'm always looking for a recipe that I can make work. I'm a yeast killer!
I also tried new recipes this year. One was for sweet potatoes and they were the bomb! My old staple of mashed potatoes got one thumb down. I'm hoping that's because everything else was slap yo' momma good! Did you eat with Jesse's family?
I'm so glad you guys came to New Mexico,so we got to be friends!I'll miss you lots when you guys go,but thankfully we have the phone,&the blog!
Those are also things we're thankful for: the two most precious and irreplaceable things on this planet!
Post a Comment