I've added a couple of new things to my blog. I'm going to post a review of the latest book that I have read and what I think of it, because I know you are all just on pins and needles wanting to know what I've been doing with my "spare time" besides for playing video games. "Spare time" is in quotation marks because I don't have any "spare time". I am just being facetious because instead of doing things that I need to do, I do what I want to instead and thus I have "spare time". I also know what facetious means because I read alot so now I have a book review on my blog. Also I'm going to post a cool recipe once a month because I just like that kind of stuff (see jolly mom blog post a couple of months ago). I realize that I have already posted the roll recipe but that was kind of different. And yes, I did try them with wheat flour; I doubled the recipe so instead of using 6 cups white flour, I used 3 1/2 cups white and 2 1/2 cups wheat. Still was good and yummy.
We might get a snow day tomorrow; we're having our first really awesome several inches deep snow as I post!! My plans for my "spare time" tomorrow are: unlock at least 3 new tracks on Need for Speed, get past the Forbidden Fortress in Zelda Windwaker, and scrapbook at least 3 more pages of Jesse's mission pictures. I hope to have some cool playing in the snow pictures to post tomorrow as well!! You see, taking the kids out to play in the snow isn't part of my "spare time" it's just my job.
5 comments:
Thank you for your comment, you are sooooo sweet! And I sent a copy of it off to Nichee's email, she will love hearing from you! :)
You know what's funny? You and I (Jill) have the same definition of "spare time". I don't have any either, so I have to avoid what I should be doing in order to have some time to do what I really want to. Katy, you and I are two peas in a pod.
Thanks for posting the recipes. I LOVE it when people post recipes on their blog b/c that means they've tried them and they're good!
I LOVE SOUP!!! And I'm always looking for new combinations. This looks similar to one I make already, with slight differences. But in soup, those little differences go a long way. I'm excited to try it.
Thank you! I am going to try the chowder this week. I love getting new family friendly recipes. Also, I understand your definition of "spare time", but I believe that I would be seriously CRAZY if I didn't take some time for myself. This last year I have rediscovered my love of reading, and it has made a huge difference (happiness wise) for me:)
Post a Comment