Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tagtastic

I've been tagged a few times for various things, so here goes:

25 Random Facts about me

1. I'm not as laid back as everyone thinks
2. I actually have a short temper but have worked for years to control it (see #1)
3. It's hard for me not to swear sometimes
4. Sometimes I swear anyway (see #3)
5. I wish I could play guitar like Slash
6. One day I want to be able to run long distances, like miles
7. I wish I was more girly
8. I really like video games
9. I think the clicky Lego sounds in the Lego video game series are some of the most appealing sounds ever
10. I love rap music
11. Not many things make me happier than getting a good deal on something
12. I like to stare out of the window if I'm not the one driving
13. I like board games, too!
14. I don't cry much
15. I love American Idol
16. I have to make myself stop playing the piano--I love it!!
17. I'm addicted to hair stuff for Meredith
18. I love Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper
19. I think I've finally learned my lesson to not take on more than I can handle (at 32 years old!)
20. I working right now on not complaining so much about........just stuff
21. I'm pretty hard core lucky to have somebody like Jesse (maybe that should have been #1)
22. Jesse and I have discussions on who we think is hot/pretty
23. I have seen two HUGE funnel clouds in the sky right before we moved out west
24. Jesse and I like to play each other on racing games or anything else where we can compete; when we took a class in college together we competed to get the best grade. He won with an A; I got an A-, this still comes up from time to time
25. Wow, I must be pretty boring because that was really hard and if you're still reading this you must be pretty desperate for entertainment but don't stop here---read on to my blog award questions!!!

OK, next I am going to answer some questions with one word answers for an "I love your blog" award. I'm so excited that I won this award, because only my faithful, like, 4 friends ever even leave comments on my posts. Here we go:

. Where is your phone? Bedroom

2. Where is your significant other? Grants

3. Your hair color? Brown

4. Your Mother? Caring

5. Your Father? Active

6. Your favorite thing? Jesse

7. Your dream last night? nope

8. Your dream/goal? organized

9. The room you're in? living room

10. Your hobby? time?!

11. Your fear? skits

12. Where do you you want to be in 6 years? Alabama

13. Where were you last night? home

14. What you're not? girly

15. One of your wish-list items? house

16. Where you grew up? Alabama

17. The last thing you ate? cake

18. What are you wearing? t-shirt

19. Your TV? old

20. Your pet? soon!

21. Your computer? on

22. Your mood? tired

23. Missing someone? yes

24. Your car? van

25. Something you're not wearing? expensive

26. Favorite store? Target

27. Your summer? sad

28. Love someone? yes

29. Your favorite color? crimson

30. When was the last time you laughed? tonight

31. Last time you cried? November?

32. Something you crave? security

33. Why you blog? fun

I now award five people the "I Love Your Blog" Award:

Ok, so I love more than 5 people's blogs, so if you have gotten this far in my tag post, then TAG and you're it.

6 comments:

The Bozemans said...

Wow, I guess I knew you pretty well! I knew almost all of those facts. However, the "playing guitar like Slash" thing threw me a bit. OMG JK LOL! LMAO. ROFL. Aren't those SO stupid? Anyway, LOVE your blog! Hope you're happy and we love you DEARLY!

The Cothrans said...

Hey, you won't believe this, but we have 5 answers in common on the Tag award list!! I miss you visiting my blog,come any time. I enjoyed your comments!

The Bozemans said...

Hey, Katy, David wanted me to leave another comment and tell you that he tried to call you back the other night, but someone picked up the phone and then hung up. He wanted to let you know that he's going to call again soon.

Anonymous said...

I miss you visiting my blog also! Where did you go? Thank goodness I have Jill and Alesandra or there would be NO comments on mine!!!

Annalie said...

Okay, I have to say that I also LOVE the sound that that the legos make on the video games! Weird, I thought I was the only one.

islandmom1180 said...

wow! that's so cool..gosh i wont use this stupid text word anymore coz a Jill don't like it hahaha!...how's that?..is that better hahahahahahahaha!...just kidding Jill! but i love your blog too...