Monday, March 16, 2009

Great New Product!!


Hi folks, tired of having to look at neat bookshelves? tired of all of that folded laundry? tired of having dinner ready on time every day? tired of neat clean floors? think that an organized life is BORING? Then I have the solution for you!! I'm sure you're all wondering what this great new product is? Well, wait no further! Introducing the new and improved Mess-O-Matic Deluxe-the upgraded 2007 model!!
This model will have the crumbs sticking to the bottom of your feet in no time. Mess-O-Matic Deluxe 2007 is capable of making approximately 127 messes PER DAY sometimes even 2 or more AT A TIME. Self-propelled, you never have to place this model where you have that unsightly cleanliness; comes attached with a built in NeatSensor (patented). Some of the most amazing features:

Automatic alarm: goes off every 15-22 minutes; you never have to wonder when to give maintenance
Low rest time: you don't have to worry about falling behind on keeping the house a wreck; the Deluxe only rests for short periods throughout the day
Self-cleaning: put a cup of water within arm's reach and the Mess-O-Matic Deluxe automatically grabs it to facilitate a full body bath; OR simply insert a sticky candy into the mouth opening and the Deluxe will immediately create a cleansing solution for hands, face and feet
Goes great with our other products: the Original NoCleanForYou 2000, Sloptastic 2002 and the Terminator 2004

So how much would you expect to pay for ALL THIS? $19.99? $29.99? No folks, all of this can be yours for only 4 easy installments of 10 extra pounds with a final payment of your sanity. So call your husband now to get YOUR VERY OWN Mess-O-Matic Deluxe. Approximate delivery: 9 months.

9 comments:

mcamp said...

i loved that entry

househunter said...

Too funny! I already have 5 of those! I can loan you one if yours ever breaks down.

The Bozemans said...

Haha! Katy, that post oozes cleverness... ew. =) You are too hilarious. You should have added that the machine for sale is cute! Love you guys and we're excited to come and see you in April!

Cheyenne said...

I heard a rumor that you're coming back to the south? When and where? We miss your cleverness and we're all tired of just reading it!

holley family said...

You are so great! i just love your ideas! HA!

Bev said...

that was very creative

The Cothrans said...

Oh man, you are way to funny!!! Your entry made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

SOLD! I want several, only in the form of grandchildren that I can send home when the machines get out of control :)!!

heidi said...

thank you for being alive katy. pure genius.