Sunday, May 24, 2009

yay for my brother!

David graduated with his MBA a couple of weeks ago and I'm really proud of him!! He has a sweet new job as a financial advisor so, because I'm a loving sister, I'm posting about his job to let anyone know if they need any financial services (insurance, investments, etc.) to just let me know and I will e-mail you his phone number. He works out of Utah but is free to work with anybody. He is super excited and he can set you up!!

5 comments:

The Bozemans said...

Not only is he excited, he's GOOD at it! =)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think David has found his niche.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and thanks for posting the "Black Chicken" recipe. I loved it when you made it for us!

Debbie said...

congrats, David!

Cheyenne said...

WOW! I think I'm more impressed by the actual job than I am the MBA! Those are few and far between these days. Woo-hoo!