I feel the need to post at least one picture since my last few entries haven't had any. This is not any significant event or anything, just some playtime. I thought my two littlest boys here were so cute that I had to share. They are playing around in an outside storage container that Jesse had just assembled before we put it outside. Since I haven't blogged in such a long time, here are some happenings in our life that are rather recent:
--I started graduate school courses in Psychology in January. I want to apply for a PhD program when I finish this Master's degree. That is sometime in the future, though so we'll just see.
--Adam is talking tons! He is our earliest and most coherent talker ever! Perhaps he will also be our earliest potty trainer? One can only hope.
--Meredith was baptized on May 23. Very special day for us!
--We got a treadmill about six months or so ago and Jesse and I have really been using it quite a bit; we've both seen a marked improvement in our health. I've never been this dedicated for this long so I'm really hopeful I'll reach my weight goal. I'm down 16 pounds so far, which is the most weight I've ever lost without being pregnant. (yeah, I lose weight when I'm pregnant I know it's backwards)
--You already know this from my last post but we're job searching. We've sent our resume to jobs in Mobile and various south Alabama locations, Pensacola, FL (which is commuting distance from us), New Mexico and Cambridge, MA. I think also Tuscaloosa, AL as well; I'm not sure about that one. I think Jesse has applied to something there? Anyway, it's not like I care at this point. I would live anywhere. OK, maybe not major city ghetto. When I was younger, I used to think that job hunting was fun.
--Jeremy refers to women's menstrual cycles as their 'bleeding programs'. I didn't bother to correct him; it could be worse.
--When we went to see The Last Airbender movie, Adam loved it tons. He was cheering and jumping around and finally just got down off of his seat and stood in the aisle and started 'bending'. He was throwing his arms around and doing all of these supa cool moves complete with sound effects; it was pretty hysterical.
--Since my sister in law is the manager at the local movie theatre, we go to see movies, for FREE, all of the time. My brother also is a bartender at Logans and we can eat there at a discount; it's nice to have contacts. One night Jesse and I went on a double date with my sister and her husband and we went to Logans and ate at a discount and then saw a movie for free with my brother and his wife after they had gotten off of work. Epic family times!
Anyways, now that I've made a goal of updating once a week I hope to have more recent and interesting posts with pictures for all of you!
1 comment:
CUTE picture. We miss you guys so much. "Bleeding programs"? That is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment