
because of stuff like this. I also really appreciate how it keeps my social skillz sharp and pointy since I don't actually talk to adults on a daily basis. Jesse's job requires way more hours than teaching and we are really happy for it but until we get a second car I usually leave as soon as he gets home to go shopping or do laundry (we don't have a washer/dryer yet) or anything else like that. Facebook is my friend. Blogs are my friends. Even my online school groups are my friends. It's actually pretty cool. When communicating via typing, I really enjoy the opportunity I have to be able to tone down my natural stupidity. If you haven't guessed by now, this post is pretty random. I just felt an obligatory need to update everyone on my life so here's the highlights:
*We slimed my bike stroller tires so they can now handle all of the sticker glory New Mexico has to offer. There are these really sharp things that will poke holes in bike tires and they also hurt like the dickens if you run outside after your three year old with no shoes on. Oddly enough, the three year old who isn't wearing shoes either NEVER seems to step on them.
*Because my tires are slimed now I've started walking again and I'm so excited about it.
*I've lost a total of 26 pounds now; this is the most I have ever lost at one time and I am seeing a number on the scale that I haven't seen in a long time! I still have a long way to go, but it seems that since we moved and I am a lot less stressed and sleeping I am just not wanting junk food anymore. I still have a long way to go but this is a great start for me.
*our XBox 360 red ringed so we had to ship it off and I miss it like a dear friend. Some friends invited us over for dinner and I played some Guitar Hero and it was like medicine.
*I still love the internet.
2 comments:
So glad things are looking up for y'all and that you like it in NM. And congrats on the weight loss!
I am so happy you are feeling better. Way to go girl on losing so much weight! Are you going to post a picture or are you going to keep that a secret that we all have to imagine what you look like now? Keep up the good work, because it is so easy to fall back again.
Post a Comment