

My brother, David, is getting married to the beautiful girl you see above in these pictures!! Her name is Jill Adams and they met while David came to stay with us to help out when I was pregnant with Adam. She is the daughter of the Bishop here in our ward. We are really good friends with the family, and they met as a consequence of us always hanging out. Her parents LOVE him. She's crazy about him, as well. I think she is the perfect girl for him because she is like the female David. She is completely in love with him but has the confidence and spunk to tell him what's what. They are getting married in the Mesa Arizona Temple on August 8th. 8-8-08, to be exact. They planned it that way just for fun. They also have to report to the temple that day at 8 a.m. She has been raised in a great family and values the truly important things in life. She is really excited to be a wife and she is making her own dress, in keeping with a family tradition. Her Mom made her own wedding dress as well, and it looks like a professionally sewn dress. She is also an avid scrapbooker and David already gave her his wedding gift, which was the big CriCut complete with the computer program that contains all of the patterns. (Yes, I am so jealous.) They will be living in Provo because she is a student at BYU; David has already gotten a job and an apartment up there and has moved. She is still here for the rest of the summer getting ready for the big day!! We are so excited. She is already like a sister to me and I love her. I have also never known my brother to be so completely crazy about a girl before. Match made in heaven; literally, I think.
5 comments:
Awww tell him I'm happy for him
That's sooooo awesome! the mesa temple is sooo pretty. even though it's in az they have some of the most beautiful grounds. that's where all my family is! when are you coming???
That is so exciting! She is beautiful!
It was so good to see you in T-town. I wish we would have had more time to talk. Maybe next time!
hey so did you guys mazke it home safely? how was your time in mobile?
Congrats to David! That is wonderful!
Post a Comment