

Dear Mom,
Now that I am able to crawl, climb and walk a little, I will be helping you out a LOT. For example, I saw this drawer full of sippy cups and I just thought that if I threw them all out about 35 times a day, it would just make you so happy. And I crawled in there all by myself!! The floor looks so boring with nothing on it, don't you think? Also, I will be helping you with the lowest bookshelves, the cabinets, the dishwasher and of course making sure any open toilet is still functional. Your life is about to get so much better. I mean, how did you get along without me? Of course, I do all of this out of pure baby love.
Love,
Adam
P.S. Do you have any papers that need shredding or eaten?
4 comments:
I love the picture of baby Adam! He just looks so mischievous and darling. I think he kind of looks like David in that picture! Cute blog, Katy!!
All you have to do is change the author name and that letter is suitable for every mother in America! Olivia's there, too!
Adam is cute! But I'm sorry he's being a little booger! I'm sure all babies his age are like that. He DOES look like David. Wait, is that a GAP? YAY!
Your boy is adorable!
I feel your frustration. I remember the books being emptied from the bookshelf, and boys just seem to have a knack for clogging toilets. After a lot of work we found a train in ours once.
Keep the faith. He will grow out of this stage just like your older kids.
Post a Comment