This is my first blog entry from my phone. I have the blogger app for the android. Its pretty cool; that means I will have the capability to update my blog FROM MY PHONE complete with pictures. I have officially reached the age where I am old enough to be all like 'wow the technology these days is amazing!! When I was a kid........' Yeah I know it's sad huh. Anyways for my birthday I totally changed my hair. I have been needing to do something like this for a while now and I really like how it turned out. I walked into the place and informed the sylist that I had the same hair at 35 years old that I had been sporting since high school. I told her I wanted it cut and with blonde highlights and she could basically do whatever she wanted and she was thrilled. I was too when she was done and now every time I pass a mirror I think that I have great hair.
I hope I have posted the pics ok. There is one of my hair before and then one after.
2 comments:
Katy! Your hair looks great!:) It is so good to hear updates on your family. Keep them coming. I will attempt to update mine as well. Sarah has been trying to help me with it some:)
Love your hair. I have been considering cutting mine short again. I keep going back and forth. There are pros and cons to each.
Congrats on the "new" you!
Post a Comment