First, my kids finished the school year not only with great grades but with awards from school. Meredith got the award for the highest score in the entire second grade on the computer testing as well as an A in math for her final grade. Considering that we have twice had to homeschool her we feel that this is such an achievement for her! So in three weeks or so, I will have a pre-schooler, first grader, third grader and fifth grader! Everyone in the same school......for only one year! Jeremy will go to mid school next year so I am going to enjoy this year as much as I can.
I am only 2 classes from my Masters! I have currently applied for jobs in the school system; I had an interview this summer but I didn't get it. With this being my first job (besides for the substituting) in over 10 years I feel that I will eventually get something but it might be a while. In the meantime I am at least getting to know the personnel at the schools.
We got TV!!!!!! For the first time ever, we have Dish and I am so excited!! I have been wanting this for a few months due to problems sleeping which I hope I get over but honestly probably won't anytime soon. In the meantime, I'm at least watching cool TV while I'm up and unable to sleep.
Lastly, I appreciate all of my friends. It's been hard to deal with rejection and disapproval and also a blessing to feel loved no matter my situation.
2 comments:
Love you Katy. You've been on my mind and in my prayers a LOT. Hope you are able to get a job soon, and congrats on the almost masters degree!!
I love you katy!!!!
Post a Comment